NIT Meghalaya recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nitm.ac.in for the recruitment of total 05 (five) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Project Engineer, 01 (one) for Senior Project Technician & 03 (three) for Project Technician vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- NITMGH/ES/DIC/PROJ/2017-18/2280
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Senior Project Technician, Project Technician|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Job location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
|Last date||31st January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NIT Meghalaya with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NIT Meghalaya recruitment 2018.
NIT Meghalaya recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Engineer||01||Rs. 23000/-|
|2||Senior Project Technician||01||Rs. 12000/-|
|3||Project Technician||03||Rs. 9000/-|
NIT Meghalaya 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: B.Tech. /B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with good academic record with 6 (Six) month working experience in Design and Fabrication for S.no-1. Diploma in Electrical Engineering with good academic record with 6 (Six) month working experience in Design and Fabrication for S.no – 2. ITI in Machinist/Fitter/Welder with good academic record and 6 (Six) month experience/ training in Design and Fabrication S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 28 years for S.no-1, 26 years for S.no-2 & 24 years for S.no-3 as on 31.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NIT Meghalaya 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NIT Meghalaya application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NIT Meghalaya application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send by email to email@example.com on or before 31.01.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
NIT Meghalaya 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||31.01.2018|
General Terms & Conditions:
- The position is temporary for a maximum of 1 ½ years.
- Filled in application form (soft copy in pdf format) must be sent to
“firstname.lastname@example.org” by email no later than Jan 31, 2018. Subject of the email should contain
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ENGINEER” for Project Engineer.
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SR.PROJECT TECHNICIAN” for Senior Project Technician.
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT TECHNICIAN” for Project Technician.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. A set of photocopy of all the testimonials must be submitted at the time of interview
- Candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.