NIT Raipur Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc, MS, M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NIT Raipur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 16-10-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Raipur|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, MS, M.Tech|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification: M.E/ M. Tech/M.S in Metallurgical/Materials Science/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Ceramic, Production, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering or M.Sc. in Basic Science (Physics, Chemistry, etc.) or relevant disciplines with selection in one of the following exams: CSIR-UGC NET including LS / GATE / JEST / JGEEBILS / ICMR JRF Entrance examination / ICAR-AICE qualification/ DST/DBT/DAE/DRDO/DOS/MHRD qualifying examination.
|Age Limit||As per NIT Raipur Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Filled application form with signature, along with complete relevant documents should reach to Dr. Sudip Kumar Sinha, Project Investigator, Asst. Professor, Deptt. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, NIT Raipur, Raipur, C.G.-492010 and send the soft copy of applications preferably by email to email@example.com in prior to the interview date.
Closing date:- 16th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary, and the continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with a photocopy of the application form, two passport size photos, curriculum vitae, testimonials, and all relevant original certificates with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for an interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and the appointment shall be coterminous with the project.