NIT Silchar Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 55 Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nits.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Technology Silchar can apply Online application on or before 2021-07-02.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Silchar|
|Post Name||Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBBS|
NIT Silchar Post Details
Registrar: 14 Posts
Deputy Registrar: 12 Posts
Assistant Registrar: 10 Posts
Librarian: 14 Posts
Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Registrar: Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the
UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent
Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
- Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation
with a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Salary Details: Check Official Notification
Registrar: 56 years
Deputy Registrar, Librarian: 50 years
Assistant Registrar. Medical Officer: 35 years
Selection Process: The selection based on Written tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website nits.ac.in on or before 2nd July 2021. After submission of the application, the scanned copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with documents uploaded at the time of applying has to be forwarded to the Email Id [email protected] with Subject line “Application for the post of:”. The applicant must bring the printed copy of the application form duly signed by him/her at the time of the written test / personal interview with all original documents and self-attested photocopies of the documents.
Notification Date: 18th May 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 2nd July 2021