NITRD Jobs 2020 for Junior Medical Officer, Medical Social Worker, Technician, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing 12th pass, Graduate, Master Degree, MBBS. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NITRD Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-10-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Post Name||Junior Medical Officer, Medical Social Worker, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Graduate, Master Degree, MBBS|
Junior Medical Officer:– 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Medical Social Worker:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 32000/- Per Month
Technician C – Field Worker:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Junior Medical Officer:– MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Medical Social Worker:- Graduate in science/relevant subject from a recognized university with five years of research work experience in research projects from a recognized government institute or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
Technician C – Field Worker:- 12th pass in science subjects*.
|Junior Medical Officer||35 years|
|Medical Social Worker, Technician||30 years|
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: The candidate may appear for an interview along with Annexure I, attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate with 2 passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of the interview.
Venue: Main Auditorium Hall (near ICU), National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Walk-in Date:- 20th October 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
- The engagement will be for a period of six months initially extendible until further extension or project ends whichever is earlier from the date of joining.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No HRA will be paid.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per the ICMR guideline.