NIRTD recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nitrd.nic.in for the recruitment of 3 vacancies at National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases. The candidate who is looking for Pharmacist, Research Assistant, Project Technician can apply online application on or before 23-04-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Research Assistant, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Graduate, Master Degree, B.Pharma, D.Pharma|
Pharmacist:- 01 Post
Research Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Project Technician III (Filed Worker):- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pharmacist:- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) Or Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) with 2 years experience from any recognized university.
Research Assistant:- Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Project Technician:- 12th pass in Science subjects/DMLT/ Para Medical health course Or Graduate in Science from a recognized university.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies educational qualification & experience certificate and original documents for verification.
Walk-in Date:- 23rd April 2019 at 02:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year initially, extendable till the project ends whichever is earlier.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attention interview.
- Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have work in similar projects with NITRD.