NIUM Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 30 Lecturer, Reader, Professor, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar Posts has been released on the official website at nium.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Unani Medicine can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-04.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Unani Medicine|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Reader, Professor, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, Degree, MD, MS|
NIUM Post Details
Professor: 1 Posts
Reader: 8 Posts
Lecturer: 17 Posts
Resident Medical Officer: 1 Posts
Clinical Registrar: 1 Posts
- Professor: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- Reader: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act,1970.
- Lecturer: PG Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject included recognised under IMCC Act,1970.
- Resident Medical Officer: Degree in Unani of a recognized University/Statutory/Faculty/Council/or equivalent and included in the II Schedule of CCIM Act, 1970. 2) MD/MS Unani, in Clinical Subjects.
- Clinical Registrar: Degree in Unani Medicine with First Division from a University established by law or statutory Board/Faculty/Examination Body of Indian Medicine of equivalent and included in the II schedule of CCIM Act, 1970. 2) Post Graduate qualification in Unani Medicine from a recognized University.
- Professor: Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Reader: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Lecturer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Resident Medical Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Clinical Registrar: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Professor: 55 years
- Reader: 50 years
- Lecturer: 40 years
- Resident Medical Officer: 40 years
- Clinical Registrar: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for OBC/SC/ST
General fee: Rs. 2,000/-
SC/ ST fees: Rs. 16,00/-
PWD fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Address: The Director, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bengaluru 560091 on or before 4th June 2023.
Notification Date: 6th May 2023.
Application Last date: 4th June 2023.