NIWE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Program Coordinator, Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce, Project Assistant, SRF, Purchase Executive Posts has been released on the official website at niwe.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Wind Energy can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-29.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator, Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce, Project Assistant, SRF, Purchase Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, CAE/CAD, Bachelor degree, Master’s degree, MBA|
NIWE Post Details
Program Coordinator: 1 Post
Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 1 Post
SRF: 1 Post
Purchase Executive: 1 Post
- Program Coordinator: M.E/ B.E with 1st class or equivalent degree( Electrical, Mechanical stream). Post qualification of 3 years experience in respective streams out of which at least 1-year working experience in renewable energy sector preferably wind energy.
- Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce: Bachelor’s degree in IT/CS with post qualification 3 years of experience in web designing, development, coding, and DBMS
- Project Assistant: B.E with 1st class or equivalent degree( Electrical, Mechanical stream) with 3 years post qualification experience in teaching and training
- SRF: first-class B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. with 2 years experience of post qualification Research experience and possessing a Gate score. First-class M.E/ M.Tech in MAchine design/ CAD/ CAE
- Purchase Executive: Bachelor’s degree n any discipline with 15 years of experiance in-store and purchase.
- Program Coordinator: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce: Rs. 45000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 30000/- per month
- SRF: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Purchase Executive: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Program Coordinator: 40 years
- Web Designer, Database Management, Portal Mainatnce: 40 years
- Project Assistant: 35 years
- SRF: 32 years
- Purchase Executive: 62 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/ Ex-servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection is based on written Tests/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website fniwe.res.in. on or before 29th April 2022
Notification Date: 12th April 2022
Registration Starting Date: 12th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 29th April 2022