NLC Jobs 2020 for Industrial Trainee, candidates can apply for 56 position after completing CA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NLC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 01/2020 released by NLC India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 26-03-2020.
|Organization Name||NLC India Limited|
|Post Name||Industrial Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
Industrial Trainee:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Industrial Trainee:- Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI).
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 28 years (as on 01/03/2020)
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 10 years for PWD candidates OR 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
Selection will be on the basis on percentage of marks scored by them in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Industrial Trainee posts in NLC India Limited, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NLC India Limited official website at nlcindia.com on or before 26th March 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 05th March 2020 at 10:00 AM
Closing Date to Apply online:- 26th March 2020 till 05:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
- Completion of training does not entitle the trainees any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC India Limited.
- Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the company.
- Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent, subject to availability.
- Preference will be given to the Project affected Persons, if qualified.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can contact the Helpline No.04142-255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of Certificate verification.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after selection or on joining of training, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidates training will be terminated.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Chennai and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Chennai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.