NLC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nlcindia.com for the recruitment of 50 (fifty) Industrial Trainee Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 07th March 2018 and before 27th March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Industrial Trainee|
|No of vacancies||50|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||27th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NLC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NLC recruitment 2018.
NLC recruitment Industrial Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Industrial Trainee (Finance)||50||Rs. 10000/-|
NLC 2018 Industrial Trainee eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.03.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NLC 2018 Selection process of Industrial Trainee
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NLC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NLC application form for Industrial Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the Website www.nlcindia.com from 07.03.2018 to 27.03.2018.
How to apply for NLC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.nlcindia.com
- Click on “Careers” and select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Online Registration”
- Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NLC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||07.03.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||27.03.2018|
General Conditions of Industrial Trainee posts:
- Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
- Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
- Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
- Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
- Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent, subject to availability.
- Preference will be given to the Project affected Persons, if qualified.