NML Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 18 Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist & Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at nmlindia.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Metallurgical Laboratory can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-28.
|Organization Name||National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Post Name||Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist & Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||ME/ M. Tech, PhD|
NML Post Details
- Principal Scientist: 2 Posts
- Senior Scientist: 6 Posts
- Scientist: 10 Posts
- Principal Scientist: Ph.D. in Materials/ Metallurgical Engineering with 3 years of Post-doctoral relevant experience.
- Principal Scientist: Ph.D. in Chemistry with 3 years of Post Doctoral research experience in the relevant area.
- Senior Scientist: M. Tech./M.E. in Metallurgical/ Mechanical/ Materials Engg. with 03 years of relevant experience in industry/research Ph.D.in Metallurgical/ Materials Engg.
- Senior Scientist: M. Tech./M.E. in Metallurgical/ Materials Engg. with 03 years of relevant experience in industry/research. Ph.D. in Metallurgical/ Materials /Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Senior Scientist: M.E/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience. Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering.
- More Details Check Official Notification.
- Principal Scientist: Rs. 117000/- per month
- Senior Scientist: Rs. 105000/- per month
- Scientist: Rs. 90000/- per month
- Principal Scientist: 45 years
- Senior Scientist: 37 years
- Scientist: 32 years
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection based on Interviews
- Payment Mode:- Demand Draft favoring THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website nmlindia.orga from 29th May 2021 to 28th June 2021. The printout of ONLINE APPLICATION duly signed, along with self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, Re-print of publications, documentary proof in support of date of birth, community/category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD, etc.), if applicable, and an application fee of Rs. 100.00 in the form of Demand Draft favoring THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur 831007 Jharkhand, so as to reach on or before 13th July 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 29th May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 28th June 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 13th July 2021.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here