North West railway recruitment 2017 Act Apprentice 388 posts :- Northern West Railway invites Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 388 Act Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 29th January 2017.
Name of post:- Act Apprentice
Eligibility:- 10th class, +2 class
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 29th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 388 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board or its equivalent with national trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National council for vocational training.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.rrcjaipur.co.in from 30th December 2016 to 29th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 30th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th January 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.