Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2020 for Apprentices, candidates can apply for 4499 position after completing 10th pass, ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Northeast Frontier Railway Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Northeast Frontier Railway, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||4499|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, ITI|
Post Name:– Apprentices
No of Post:- 4499
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training. Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of the course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Merit.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visitingwww.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Notification date:- 13th August 2020
Starting date to apply online:- 16th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 15th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labor, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- Training in Railway establishments under the Apprentices Act, 1961 does not, by itself, confer any right, whatsoever, for appointment in railway services by default. Contract of apprenticeship will be terminated on completion of training. However, there is a provision of 20% of the vacancies in case of direct recruitment through open advertisements being filled giving preference to course completed act apprentices.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- No request of candidate to change the division/unit will be entertained.