Northern Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Northern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Consultant can apply online application on or before 15-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Retired Officer|
Post Name:– Consultant
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
(i) The retired officer should have normally superannuated as Railway Accounts officer in the same category or above. He/she should not have been compulsorily/Voluntarily retired/removed/terminated from service etc. and should be free from Vigilance/SPE or departmental enquiry and criminal proceedings at the time of retirement.
(ii) He/she should not have any police case at the time of re-engagement.
(iii) He/she shall submit copy of Pensioner Identity card, PPO, service certificate and an Affidavit duly notarized declaring that no police case/criminal proceedings is pending against him/her at the time of re-engagement, along with the application.
(iv) ACRs for the period up to 3 years preceding his/her retirement will be considered. ACRs should have at least been graded as ‘Very Good’ before retirement.
(v) He/She should be medically fit for the category for which applying and Medical fitness certificate for the appropriate category should be obtained from the designated railway medical officer and submitted at Accounts Department, 4th floor, Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi with the concerned authority.
(vi) A retired officer who has been a member of any political party after his/her retirement shall not be eligible for re-engagement.
64 years 6 months on the last date prescribed for submission of application
Check Official Notification
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the office of PFA, Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 15th June 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 15th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment of retired officers is temporary in nature against specific jobs or against identified vacancies. He/she shall not be entitled for further employment in the Railways.
- The contractual appointment will be initially made for a period six months, extendable by spells of six months or less, depending upon satisfactory performance and shall not be extended beyond the age of 65 years or on joining of candidates selected by UPSC/Departmental selection, whichever is earlier, or as governed by instructions issued by Ministry of Railways from time to time.
- The engagement of retired re-engaged officer can be terminated by the Department/Office at any time without assigning any reason thereof. However, retired re-engaged officer will be given seven days advance notice, or remuneration in lieu thereof, of termination from the engagement.
- The Department may also terminate the services of retired re-engaged officer in case he/she is unable to achieve assigned works within prescribed time frame or the work assigned to him/her is not found satisfactory to the Department or he/she is found to be lacking in honesty and integrity.
- Selected re-engaged retired officer can be posted anywhere in Northern Railway.
- Retired re-engaged officer may be required to perform assigned duties on Saturdays, Sundays and other Gazetted Holidays and beyond office hours, in case of exigencies of work. No extra allowances will be permissible for the same.
- The re-engagement of retired re-engaged officer shall be on full time basis and they shall not be permitted to take up other private assignment while they are engaged with the Department.
- The data collected as well as deliverables produced for the Department shall remain with the Department. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of the assignment or during the course of assignment for the Department without the express written consent of the Department.
- Ministry of Railways/Northern Railway shall not be held responsible for any loss, accident, damage or injury suffered by the re engaged retired officer while executing their official duties.
- Re-engaged retired officer shall be required to mark their attendance in the Biometric Attendance System.
- Monthly remuneration of a retired officer being re-engaged will be determined by reducing Pension from his/her last pay drawn(i.e. Basic Pay + DA) in terms of NR PS 14899/2018.
- The payment of remuneration to retired engaged staff will be through electronic mode.
- Taxes as applicable shall be deducted from their monthly remuneration.
- Nature of work shall be assigned by Railway Administration and can be changed as per administrative exigencies.
- The period of the contractual appointment shall not be counted as Government service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
- The retired officer must obtain the fitness in the suitable category in medical examination in Railway Hospital. For medical examination, they will deposit the requisite fee with Chief Cashier at any Railway Station and HQ office (Northern Railway) under Head Z-660.
- The applicant will furnish an undertaking while filling the application in the prescribed Performa with regard to the truth and correctness of the information furnished by him/her and also submit at the time of joining the declaration of allegiance and secrecy as per Annexure II.
- Any breach of information/declaration by him/her will lead to immediate termination of service without any prior notice.
- Re-engaged officer shall not be entitled for any consequential benefits apart from those explicitly stated in the Terms and Conditions of Notification.
- Re-engaged officer shall not be entitled for requisites such as HRA, CCA, Transport Allowance, Residential Accommodation, etc. However, when required to travel in connection with official work, TA/DA admissible to regular employee working in the same grade, will be admissible.
- The designation of the re-engaged retired officer shall be Consultant (Accounts).
- Consultant (Accounts) will not be given financial and D&AR powers and shall not be authorized to issue any safety certificate.
- Re-engagement retired officer shall be required to fill the allegiance and secrecy (Annexure-II).