Northern Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 1092 vacancies at Northern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Apprentice can apply online application from 31st December 2018 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||1092|
|Qualification||Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.|
|Age limit||15 to 24 years as on 31st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Expected Date of Display of Merit||15th February 2019 to 15th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in from 31st December 2018 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Notified slots are subject to change i.e. increase or decrease as per the administration requirement.
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for selection process.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to engage eligible candidates.
- The decision of Railway Administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of selection/engagement process in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the process. Applicant has to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone (at its own convenience), or even cancel the process due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. No request for change of date &venue will be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates should bring all documents uploaded with ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies i.e. (Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate & Marks Sheet, ITI Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Ex-SM Discharge or Dependent Certificate etc.) on the day of Document Verification at the given Place and Time on EAdmit Card to be downloaded from RRC website, without which candidature will be cancelled. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi Should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
- If it is noticed by the Railway Administration that applicant has furnished wrong information/fake certificates, the Railway Administration reserve the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition.
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations or any appointment in Railways. In addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges, including fee exemption for appearing in the selection trial shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country and legal action may be initiated, if warranted.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed need not apply in response to this employment notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of the Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRC reserves the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent changes/ modification/additions/cancellation in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Notice as and when applicable.
- RRC reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity/ deficiency is noticed in the application.
- For any Legal Dispute, the Jurisdiction will be at New Delhi only.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
- Canvassing in any form, misbehavior or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Candidates to note that all relevant certificates of education i.e .10th Pass & ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM etc. are to be uploaded with online application form. Original Certificates are not to be sent to RRC/NR and same are required at the time of Document Verification failing which applicant shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
- No request to change the division/unit will be entertained of the candidates at any stage.
- The Railway Administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.