Northern Railway recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 19 vacancies at Northern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Group C, Group D (Erst While) can apply online application from 31st December 2018 and before 30th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||19|
|Post name||Group C, Group D|
|Group C||3 Posts|
|Group D (Erst While)||16 Posts|
|Group C: Passed 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board.|
Group D: 10th pass + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass + ITI Equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
|Age limit||Group C|
UR: 18 to 30 years
OBC: 18 to 33 years
SC/ST: 18 to 35 years
UR: 18 to 33 years
OBC: 18 to 36 years
SC/ST: 18 to 38 years
As on 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st December 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th January 2019|
|Expected Date of Online Written Examination||15th February 2019 to 15th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at website www.rrcnr.org from 31st December 2018 to 30th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Selection process. All the recruitments against Open Advertisement quota shall be at the minimum of scale of pay in the Pay Matrix.
- Specific post and place of posting will be decided by the Northern Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidate.
- No relaxation in Education and S&G qualification shall be permissible.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST, and OBC, However the candidates claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to upload copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to recruit eligible candidates at any place. Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the examination hall as safe keeping of these items can not be assured. Administration will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- The decision of NR administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection, recommendation of post, place of posting, grade etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The short listed eligible candidates may be required to stay for more than 1 day at the examination and document verification venue for the selection procedure for which they will have to make their own arrangements. Candidates are require to upload photograph in full Scout & Guide uniform.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. Service should submit Online Application with NOC from the Employer, without which application shall be summarily rejected at any stage.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection procedure. Applicant will have to bring their own Scout & Guide Uniform/ Kit. However in case of SC/ST candidates who have uploaded their proper community certificate will be given free travel authority (2nd class) with E Admit Card and such candidates will be allowed to use this authority to travel on production of self attested copy of E-Call letter and SC/ST certificate. During the journey these candidate should carry E-Admit Card with original SC/ST certificate and original proof of identity failing which they will be treated as without ticket and charged accordingly.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone examination/document verification, conduct additional examination (at its own convenience), or even cancel the same due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. No request for change of date &venue will be entertained.
- Candidates should bring all documents including uploaded with ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies (Date of Birth Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate, Educational Qualification, Scout & Guide Qualification, Caste Certificate etc.) on the day of document verification without which they will not be allowed appear in the selection. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi Should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Candidate should be in readiness to appear for the written test at short notice after the last date for submission is over.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition.
- Candidates having qualification for higher pay matrix but applied against the vacancies for the lower pay matrix, will be considered for applied level only if found eligible otherwise.
- Candidate recruited against S&G quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment are found incorrect/ fake at any stage.
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations or any appointment in Railways. In addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges, including fee exemption for appearing in the selection trial shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed need not apply in response to this employment notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Recruitments of S&G quota will be dealt as per Railway Board’s policy issued vide letter no. E(NG) II/2015/RR-2/1 (RBE No. 110/2015) dated 21.09.2015 read with modifications/amendments issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of the Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRC reserves the right to consider/ incorporate any subsequent changes/ modification/additions/cancellation in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Employment Notice as and when applicable.
- RRC reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity/ deficiency is noticed in the application.
- For any Legal Dispute, the Jurisdiction will be at New Delhi only.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
- Canvassing in any form, misbehavior or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Candidates to note that all relevant certificates showing the minimum eligibility of the candidate to appear in the written examination like:- education, Scout & Guide qualification and Caste Certificates etc. are to be uploaded with online application form. Original Certificates are not to be sent to RRC/NR and same are required at the time of Document Verification failing which applicant shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
- A written declaration will be obtained from all the candidates who finally qualify for appointment as per Annexure-III as available on RRC website. If the candidate violates any of the said declarations furnished by him/her, he/she should be taken up under DA & R by the concerned CPO/Senior DPO on the recommendation of State Chief Commissioner/District Chief Commissioner, as the case may be