NPC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.npcindia.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at National Productivity Council. The candidate who is looking for Office Assistant can apply application on or before 31st July 2018.
|Organization Name||National Productivity Council|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Office Assistant|
|Office Assistant||1 Post|
|Qualification||Graduate and working knowledge on computer.|
|Age limit||As per NPC Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of testimonials send to The Regional Director, National Productivity Council, 9-Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700017 on or before 31st July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- The engagement will be purely on contractual/temporary basis and initially will be valid for a period of eleven months, which may be extended for a further period on the basis of work requirement & upon assessment of the performance and subject to approval of competent authority.
- Applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Selected candidate will have no right to demand for any regularization of his/her services at NPC under any circumstances.
- Applicant(s) should forward their applications along with recent passport-size photograph duly pasted.
- The candidate selected will be required to work at National Productivity Council, Kolkata.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The NPC reserves the right to cancel this selection process without assigning any notice/reasons thereof. The above engagement is purely on contractual/temporary basis and the candidates will have no right whatsoever to claim for any permanent job subsequently at NPC.
- The NPC will reserves the right not to engage any person against advertisement without assigning any reason. No correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and/or are unsigned/incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and no communication will be made / entertained in this regard.
- No documents need to be attached alongwith the application. Documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- This is NOT an offer for permanent employment in NPC and is purely a contractual engagement as per agreed terms and conditions.
- The engagement DOES NOT confer any right upon the engaged person to demand any position or job in NPC during the tenure of engagement or anytime in future.
- NPC reserves its right NOT TO ENGAGE any person in response to the advertisement and this is only an invitation to apply for engagement. NPC cannot be held liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any action taken by any person in response to this Advertisement.
- All the applications will be screened for qualification and completeness. Applications complete in all manner will only be sorted and shortlisted for calling suitable candidates for interview. Not all applicants will be called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all testimonials / certificates in original along with photo ID.
- Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of interviews taken by a selection committee. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to maintain highest standards of behaviour and show politeness in dealings with NPC during or after the termination of the engagement with NPC.
- The candidate will undertake & execute the assigned tasks with all sincerity and as per communicated timelines. The failure in commitments and duty by the candidate will be viewed seriously and his/her engagement / empanelment will be terminated and NO FURTHER ENGAGEMENTS WILL BE OFFERED.
- After the culmination of tenure / engagement, if the engaged person is found to be involved in demeaning the brand / image of NPC, legal action will be taken against him/her and he/she will be blacklisted from offering his/her services to NPC.
- The applicants are advised to provide working e-mail address for communication of interview call and selection & no communication will be made by post. The candidates are advised to regularly check their e-mail as well as NPC website.