NPCC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.npcc.gov.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at National Projects Construction Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Assistant (Office Support), Junior Engineer (Civil) can apply application on or before 30th December 2018.
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Assistant, Junior Engineer|
|Assistant (Office Support)||1 Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4 Posts|
|Assistant: Graduate (Regular Course) in any discipline with typing speed on a computer of 50 w.p.m.|
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering (3 years regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE.
|Age limit||40 years as on 30th November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Assistant: Rs. 20250/- Per Month|
Junior Engineer: Rs. 25650/- Per Month
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at IDBI Bank, Chandmari Branch, Guwahati (Assam)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with signed photocopies of testimonials, latest passport size photographs & DD/Banker Cheque send to The Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, NER(C), House No: 06, Bhuban Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati -781001 (Assam) on or before 30th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
- The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 30.11.2018), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence to the candidates will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.