NPCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.npcil.nic.in for the recruitment of total 16 (sixteen) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Medical Officer/D (Specialists), 09 (nine) for Medical officer/C (GDMO) vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 21st March 2018 and before 19th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- NPCIL/HRM/MO/2018/01
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||16|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||19th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NPCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NPCIL recruitment 2018.
NPCIL recruitment Medical Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer/D (Specialists)||07||Rs. 85302/-|
|2||Medical officer/C (GDMO)||09||Rs. 70686/-|
NPCIL 2018 eligibility criteria for Medical Officer
Educational Qualification: MS/MD from a recognised University or equivalent in the concerned speciality for S.no-1. MBBS from a recognised University + relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent OR MBBS from a recognised University + one year post qualification experience for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 40 years for S.no – 1 & 35 years for S.no – 2 as on 19.04.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NPCIL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
NPCIL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for NPCIL should pay the below charges through State Bank Collect.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC, ST, PwBD, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen and Female applicants are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
NPCIL Medical Officer application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 21.03.2018 to 19.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NPCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||21.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||19.04.2018|
General Conditions for Medical Officer
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post. If the candidate is not eligible, her/his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- The cutoff date for reckoning the Maximum Age Limit and Post Qualification Experience is the last date of submission of online application i.e. 19/04/2018.
- Only Post Qualification experience will be considered as relevant experience and preference will be given to the institutional experience. Period of internship will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribecertificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that her/his claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate as it may deem proper, for production of such a false caste certificate/testimonials.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written/Online Test and/or Interview.
- Original documents (for verification) and self attested copies as detailed in the advertisement along with the duly signed hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at the time of personal interview.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. NPCIL may at its discretion, re-conduct written/online test/interview, wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue and/or all centres/candidates in case of any eventualities.
- NPCIL reserves the right not to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found.
- Appointment of the candidate in NPCIL will be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory reference check and verification of Character & Antecedents and Special Security Questionnaire by the prescribed authorities.
- All positions advertised carries with it the liability to serve in any of the Units of the Corporation or at any other place in India depending upon NPCIL requirements.
- No travel expenses will be paid to any candidate for appearing for the Written/ Online Test, if conducted.
- If applicant is not interviewed due to not meeting the eligibility criteria or nonproduction of the required documents including NOC, travel ticket etc, no travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any applicant to be called for interview/appointment.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- If, at any stage of the recruitment process or subsequently, it is found that, the applicant : i. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or ii. has suppressed relevant information or iii. does not meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment or iv. has resorted to unfair means during selection process or v. is found guilty of impersonation or vi. created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written/Online Test at the test centre or interview venue or vii. has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph. she/he will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and her/his application/appointment will be cancelled/ rejected forthwith.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.