NPCIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.npcil.nic.in for the hiring of 200 vacancies at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Trainee can apply online application on or before 23-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech|
Post Name:– Executive Trainee
No of Post:- 200
Salary Breakup: Rs. 56100/- Per Month
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/ M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria. Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/ Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered. Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2019, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November 2019.
General/EWS: 26 years
OBC: 29 years
SC/ST: 31 years
Age limit is as on 23rd April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
Women/SC/ST/PwBDs/Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: SBI Collect
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive Trainee posts in NPCIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NPCIL official website at www.npcil.nic.in from 9th April 2019 and before 23rd April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 9th April 2019 (1000 Hrs)
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd April 2019 (1630 Hrs)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria.
- For queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
- All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- Applicants appearing in the final year/semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute/College/University at the time of appearing for interview.
- Interview Call Letter will not be generated, if the application fee has not been received in NPCIL account on or before 23rd April, 2019 in respect of those applicants who are required to pay application fee.
- If applicant is not interviewed due to not meeting the eligibility criteria or non-production of the required documents including travel ticket etc, no travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any applicant to be called for interview/appointment.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notce or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application e.g. if a candidate is having GATE 2017 as well as GATE 2018 Score (whether in same discipline or different disciplines), he must apply for the post of Executive Trainee under only one discipline of his/her choice provided he fulfils all other eligibility criteria.
- Similarly, candidates having dual degree can apply under one discipline only for which they had appeared for GATE examination and which has explicit mention in their qualification either as a first discipline or second discipline e.g. candidates with degrees in disciplines like “Electrical & Electronics” or “Electronics & Instrumentation” may apply under any one of the two relevant disciplines i.e. “Electrical” or “Electronics” in the former case and “Electronics” or “Instrumentation” in the latter case. However, a candidate wishing to be considered under a given discipline must have a valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 score in the same discipline. Such candidates are not permitted to simultaneously apply under both the disciplines. In respect of candidates submitting more than one application, only latest application will be considered.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- If, at any stage of the recruitment process (ET-2019) including post recruitment or joining, it is found that, the applicant : i. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or ii. has suppressed relevant information or iii. does not meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment or iv. has resorted to unfair means during selection process or v. is found guilty of impersonation or vi. created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the interview He/she will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and his/her application/appointment will be cancelled/rejected forthwith.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.