NPCIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.npcil.nic.in for the recruitment of 57 vacancies at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trade Apprentices can apply application on or before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||57|
|Post name||Trade Apprentices|
|Trade Apprentices||57 Posts|
|Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI pass certificate in relevant Trade.|
|Age limit||16 to 24 years 28th February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||28th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
How to Apply
|Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portal. After register candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents/certificate send to Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106 on or before 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- SC: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Candidates should submit duly filled application in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates should submit only one Application form for any one trade notified in the advertisement.
- The period of Apprentice training will be one year only.
- No transportation will be provided free of cost to apprentices. However, on request, transportation will be provided on chargeable basis from Anuvijay Township to Plant Site and back subject to availability of seats in currently operating KKNPP buses. b. Transportation will be provided to apprentices from KKNPP (Site) Main Gate to Plant Site on free of cost. c. No accommodation will be provided.
- The apprentices engaged will be provided with Safety Shoes after joining and other Personal Protective Equipments, wherever applicable.
- The applicants who have already undergone Apprenticeship training anywhere partially/fully for a period of one year or more in any discipline need not apply.
- The application form should be accompanied by two Conduct Certificates recently obtained from 2 Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution (Originals).
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
- Completion certificates of Trade Apprentices will be issued by National Council for Vocational Training or any other agency authorized by the Central Government. Apprentice after completion of the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on completion of their training.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Applications with incomplete particulars or without attaching self attested copies of certificates required or otherwise not in accordance with other requirement of this notice are liable to be rejected.
- Police Verification Certificate: Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed only after submission of Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidate normally resides. Candidate may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
- Every apprentice undergoing apprenticeship training in a designated trade in the Unit shall be a trainee and not a worker and the provisions of any law with respect to labour shall not apply to or in relation to such apprentice.
- Apprenticeship is being made on the basis of the particulars such as Qualification and Trade Certificate, and Caste Certificate etc., as submitted by candidate along with your application for Apprenticeship. In case any particulars / information, as furnished is found to be false or incorrect at any point of time during engagement of trade apprentice, apprenticeship will be deemed to be void ab-inito and the said engagement shall be deemed terminated with immediate effect.