NPCIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.npcil.nic.in for the recruitment of 89 vacancies at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Manager (HR), Junior Hindi Translator & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 4th December 2018 and before 19th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||89|
|Post name||Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator|
|Deputy Manager (HR)||29 Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator||5 Posts|
|Deputy Manager (HR): Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% marks, plus Two years full time MBA or equivalent, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, from IIMs/XLRI/XISS/XIM or MA (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from TISS or an equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/AICTE approved Institute, with not less than 60% marks in Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in aggregate.|
Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi & English as main subjects at degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in Hindi/English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as main subject or a medium of examination at degree level OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as main subject + Recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Government/State Government offices including Government of India Undertakings.
|Age limit||Deputy Manager (HR): 30 years|
Junior Hindi Translator: 28 years
As of 19th December 2018
|Pay Scale||Deputy Manager (HR): Rs. 61149/- Per Month|
Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 38586/- Per Month
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women||Exempted Fee|
|Through State Bank Collect|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||19th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written/Online Test, Advanced Test and Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply|
|Interested candidates may apply online at www.npcil.nic.in from 4th December 2018 to 19th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post. If the candidate is not eligible, her/his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post can do so by applying separately for each post. However, request for change of discipline, post, test centre, test date and timing will not be entertained after submission of online application.
- The cutoff date for reckoning the Maximum Age Limit and Post Qualification Experience is the last date of submission of online application i.e. 19/12/2018.
- Only Post Qualification experience will be considered as relevant experience and preference will be given to the institutional experience. Period of internship will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribe certificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that her/his claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate as it may deem proper, for production of such a false caste certificate/testimonials.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written/Online Test and/or Interview.
- Original documents (for verification) and self attested copies as detailed in the advertisement along with the duly signed hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at the time of personal interview. Applicant will not be interviewed, if any, of the required certificates/documents are not produced.
- PwBD candidates called for written test will be allowed to use assistive devices & arrange scribe on their own as per Govt. orders issued from time to time, subject to approval. The candidates will have to intimate the same before the date of written examination. Also, the PwBD candidates called for written test will be eligible for additional compensatory time as per Govt. orders.
- Necessary arrangement for online test for PwBD candidates will be made.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. NPCIL may at its discretion, reconduct written/online test/interview, wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue and/or all centres/candidates in case of any eventualities.
- No request for change of Test Centre, date and time allotted for Written/Online Test/Interview/Skill Test (wherever applicable) will be entertained. Although applicants have been advised to indicate their preference of Test Centre for appearing in the Written/online Test, NPCIL reserves the right of allocation of Test Centre of Written/Online Test as it may deem fit which the applicant will be informed through email/SMS and no further request for any change shall be entertained in this regard.
- NPCIL reserves the right not to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found.
- Appointment of the candidate in NPCIL will be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory reference check and verification of Character & Antecedents and Special Security Questionnaire by the prescribed authorities.
- All positions advertised carries with it the liability to serve in any of the Units of the Corporation or at any other place in India depending upon NPCIL requirements.
- The email ID and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- Request for refund of online application fee made by the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- If, at any stage of the recruitment process or subsequently, it is found that, the applicant: i. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or ii. has suppressed relevant information or iii. does not meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment or iv. has resorted to unfair means during selection process or v. is found guilty of impersonation or vi. created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written/Online Test at the test centre or interview venue or vii. has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph. she/he will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and her/his application/appointment will be cancelled/ rejected forthwith.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 06 months from the date of publication of select list.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.