NPL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nplindia.in for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at National Physical Laboratory. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant level-II may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 15th January 2019.
|Organization Name||National Physical Laboratory|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Project Assistant|
|Project Assistant level-II||3 Posts|
|Qualification||M.Sc (Chemistry) or B.Tech /BE (Mechanical/Polymer Engineering) I division.|
|Age limit||28 years as on 15th January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||15th January 2019 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and latest passport size photographs, original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and original documents for verification at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply. Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing/Ph.D submitted etc. are not eligible to apply for the post. Experience required in the post should only be post-qualification experience.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of `No Demand Certificate’ and `No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project.
- The maximum duration, for which Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted only from initial date of engagement in a project onwards. The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that if one not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6 months/1 year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Leave: Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Other benefits: Project Staff will be provided dispensary facility if available. Project Staff engaged as temporary project manpower shall be covered under group medical insurance scheme offered by insurance companies and expenditure shall be debited from the project staff.
- Registration for Ph.D.: The facility for Ph.D. registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of two year and have at least cleared CSIR-UGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 01 papers in international peer reviewed ISI indexed journals.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/ OBC /PWD /Women: Age limit for Project staff shall be as advertised with five years relaxation for statutory groups and women.