NPL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nplindia.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at National Physical Laboratory. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate & various vacancies can appear for Walk-in-Interview on 24th August 2018.
|Organization Name||National Physical Laboratory|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Junior Research Fellow||1 Post|
|Research Associate||1 Post|
|Qualification||Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences with 1st Division.|
Research Associate: Ph. D. in Environmental Science/ Atmospheric Science/ Geophysics with at least two years of experience
|Age limit||Junior Research Fellow: 28 years|
Research Associate: 35 years
As on 24th August 2018
|Pay Scale||Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
Research Associate: Rs. 38000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of Interview||24th August 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and Eligible applicants may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with application form duly filled self-attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials, cast, latest passport size photograph and original documents at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue of Interview: CSIR – National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi.
Instruction to Candidates
- Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply. Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing/Ph.D submitted etc. are not eligible to apply for the post. Experience required in the post should only be post-qualification experience.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of `No Demand Certificate’ and `No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project.
- The maximum duration, for which Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted only from initial date of engagement in a project onwards in National Physical Laboratory or any other lab/institute of CSIR. The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that if one not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6 months/1 year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Leave: Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Registration for Ph.D.: The facility for Ph.D. registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of two year and have at least cleared CSIR-UGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 01 papers in international peer reviewed ISI indexed journals.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/ OBC /PWD /Women: Age limit for Project staff under these categories shall be relaxed as per the Govt. of India Rules.