NPL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nplindia.in for the recruitment at National Physical Laboratory. The candidate who is looking for Skilled Manpower can appear for Walk-in-Interview on 28th May 2018.
|Organization Name||National Physical Laboratory|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Skilled Manpower|
|Skilled Manpower||Not Specified|
|Qualification||B.Tech (Computer Science)|
|Age limit||28 years as of 28th May 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/ Per month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of Interview||28th May 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidate may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials at time of Interview|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue of Interview:- At CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), New Delhi.
1. Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & results declared are eligible to apply. Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing are not eligible to apply for the post. Experience required in the post should only be post-qualification experience.
2. Leave: Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service. Walk-in interview on 28th May 2018, at CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (a constituent laboratory of on May 28, 2018
3 Reservation: As regarding reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
4. Other benefits: Project Staff will be provided dispensary facility, if available. Project Staff engaged as temporary project manpower shall be covered under group medical insurance scheme offered by insurance companies and expenditure shall be debited from the project staff.
5. There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
6. Mode of Selection: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
7. In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
8. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/ OBC /PWD /Women: Age limit for Project staff shall be as advertised with five years relaxation for statutory groups and women.