NRCB Jobs 2020 for Young Professional, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NRCB Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Research Centre for Banana, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-10-2020.
|Organization Name||National Research Centre for Banana|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Young Professional-II
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: First class in M.Sc. majored in any branch of Life Science (Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, and/or other relevant fields).
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc. through email to email@example.com on or before 04.30 PM 07.10.2020 (Wednesday).
Venue: ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620102
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 7th October 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
General Terms & Conditions:
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be allowed for the interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, and publications etc. through email.
- Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125