NRHM Jharkhand recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in for the recruitment of total 24 (Twenty four) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Ophthalmic Surgeon, 10 (ten) for Psychiatrist & Various vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 14th to 16th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018(SMO)
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society|
|Post Name||Ophthalmic Surgeon, Psychiatrist|
|No of vacancies||24|
|Job location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Interview date||14th to 16th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NRHM Jharkhand with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NRHM Jharkhand recruitment 2018.
NRHM Jharkhand recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Ophthalmic Surgeon-NPCB||07||Rs. 105000/-|
NRHM Jharkhand 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized board or education for S.no-1. MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from institute recognized by medical council of India for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 45 years as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NRHM Jharkhand 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NRHM Jharkhand application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NRHM Jharkhand application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Bio-data along with photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates and 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: RCH Conference Hall, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
NRHM Jharkhand 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||14 to 16.02.2018 at 10:30 AM|
General information and Instructions:
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society shall not be entertained in future. Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory, then contract may be terminated without any notice.
- The selection criteria of all the above positions will be done on the basis of educational marks obtained in MBBS and higher qualification as required.
III. All the positions are transferable in nature and any request for relocation in future will entertained as per requirement and existing norms. Only those Candidates willing to serve anywhere in Jharkhand should applyforCandidature.
- All the interested candidates having the desired eligibility may apply for the post with their detailed resume in the prescribed format, photocopy of educational qualification certificate and marks sheets and two passport size photographs for the selection.
- Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant position may vary as per requirement.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
VII. No correspondence or personal queries in this regard will be entertained.
VIII. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Candidates of Jharkhand state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, BC-I & BC-II) have to submit the Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by SDM/ DC of Jharkhand state.
- Details can be seen and Prescribed Performa may be downloaded from our websitewww.jharkhand.gov.in/www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.