NRHM MP Recruitment August 2014 various vacancies : National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh invites Application for the post of 201 Lower Division Clerk, City Program Manager, Consultant – Accounts and Evolution officer and Consultant Community Officer on Contract Basis. Apply Before 5th August 2014
Name of Post:- Lower Division clerk, city Program manager, Consultant, Accounts and Evaluation Officer, Consultant community Officer
Eligibility:- 12th pass, Master’s Degree, MCA, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 5th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years
City Program Manager:- 50 Posts
- Qualification:- master’s Degree in Economics, Sociology, history, Political Science, Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology, Social Work, Geography, Psychology.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 33000/- Per Month
Lowe Division Clerk (support for MIS):- 87 Posts
- Qualification:- 12th and O level / higher level Certificate, PGDCA, IT COPA + with AICTE Approved DCA or Polytechnic Diploma in computer Science / IT with AICTE Approved university. OR Graduate in Computer Science, IT, Computer with AICTE approved university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Consultant Accounts and Evaluation Officer:- 50 Posts
- Qualification:- MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science with AICTE approved university or MSc (Computer / IT) with AICTE approved university OR PG Degree Health Informatics from AICTE / UGC recognized Universities.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Application Fee:- Rs. 300/- applicant can pay examination fee by cash at authorized KIOSK / CSCs Center or Credit / Debit Card internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may apply online though website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 5th August 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.