NRHM recruitment 2016-17 notification Medical Officer 48 posts :- National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 48 medical officer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview 19th September 2016.
Name of post:- medical officer
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 48 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS degree recognized by Medical council of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 19th September 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.