NRL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nrl.co.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Numaligarh Refinery Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee (Finance) can apply online application from 23rd May 2018 and before 12th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Management Trainee|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||01 Post|
|Qualification||2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University.|
|Age limit||30 Years as of 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 24900/- Per month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||23rd May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||12th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test, Interview & Group Discussion|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.nrl.co.in from 23rd May 2018 to 12th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on-line application and the documents uploaded by them are correct in all respects. Mere admission to the written test and/or Interview/ GD does not imply that the Company (NRL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
2. Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
3. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. All information/ communication regarding Written Test and/ or interview/GD, call letters etc. shall be provided through email to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/ communications etc. will be of the candidates. NRL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. No request for correction of name due to wrong entry by the candidate shall be entertained.
5. Only candidates shortlisted in Written Test shall be called for interview and/or Group Discussion .
6. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
7. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. NRL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position without assigning any reason whatsoever.
9. The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Written Test and/ or interview. NRL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
11. List of candidates shortlisted for Interview and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above post will be displayed on NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for latest updates.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
13. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court only.
14. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of Interview, if called for