NSPCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nspcl.co.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at NTPC-SAIL Power Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Company Secretary can apply online application on or before 22-07-2019.
|Organization Name||NTPC-SAIL Power Company Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Company Secretary|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Assistant Company Secretary
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Fixed Term Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 48200/- Per Month
Graduate from a recognized University and Qualified Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Experience: 01 year of post-qualification experience in the relevant area in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
37 years as on the last date of receipt of application
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PWD/XSM:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favour of NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited, payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to DGM (HR), NSPCL-Bhilai, P.O. Bhilai (East), Distt.: Durg, Chattisgarh – 490021 on or before 22nd July 2019, along with self-attested documentary proof of education, experience.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 22nd July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
- All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
- NSPCL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.