NTPC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ntpc.co.in for the hiring of 203 vacancies at National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineer can apply online application on or before 26-08-2019.
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||203|
Post Name:– Engineer
No of Post:- 203
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
Selection will be on the basis of Test/Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PwBD/XSM:- No Fee
Payment Mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineer posts in NTPC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NTPC official website at www.ntpc.co.in from 6th August 2019 and before 26th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 6th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 26th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from Universities I Institutions recognized and approved in India.
- All computations of age/ experience requirement I qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of result I issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on th is account. Post qualification experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/ selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement. In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks. However, candidate has to qualify separately in online written test & interview. Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test centres at the time of online application. NTPC reserves the right to change the test centres depending upon the response/feasibility.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily submit a copy of OBC/SC/ST/PwBD certificate, as the case may be, from a CompetentAuthority. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 1 O years for PwBD candidates, by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jam mu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. For SC/ST candidates, the total years of post qualification experience will be relaxed by 1 year.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail I enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Posting shall be at any of the Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable atthe sole discretion of the Management.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect I false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is I are detected even after appointment his I her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for test/interview/ considered further for selection process.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and I or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts I tribunals I forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause I dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.