Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join BRBCL, KBUNL and NPGCL through a common online test and a common skill test. The final placement of the candidates in these companies shall be done on merit-cum-choice of the selected candidates, which shall be final once the offer of appointments are issued, and shall not change under any circumstances.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018/BRBCL/KBUNL/NPGCL
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainees|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Job location||Aurangabad, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)|
|Last date||16th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NTPC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NTPC recruitment 2018.
NTPC recruitment Diploma Trainees vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Diploma Trainees||150||Rs. 15500 – 34500/-|
NTPC 2018 eligibility criteria for Diploma Trainees
Educational Qualification: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Age Limit: 25 years for General & 35 years for Land Oustees as on 25.04.2017
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NTPC Diploma Trainees 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Objective Type Online Test
- Skill Test
NTPC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for NTPC should pay the below charges through online.
- General/OBC (NCL): Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/XSM: No Fee
NTPC application form for Diploma Trainees 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website http://dtjvrecruitment.net from 25.04.2018 to 16.05.2018.
NTPC Diploma Trainees 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||24.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||16.05.2018|
|Last Date for Online submission of Application Fee||19.05.2018|
|Tentative Date of Computer Based Online Examination||14/15.06.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the URL http://dtjvrecruitment.net
- All qualifications should be recognized and be from Indian Institutes recognized by BTE/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate for appearing in the online test.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- For queries, candidates may visit the site and refer the Important Instructions/ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the above mentioned URL(https://dtjvrecruitment.net).
- Candidates found eligible based on their application, shall be issued admit cards for appearing in the online test. The candidate has to download her/ his Admit card, which will be made available for download on the URL http://dtjvrecruitment.net . Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidates are also advised to download their admit cards much in advance and not wait for the last date.
- Candidates are advised to compulsorily keep the e-mail, which has been entered in the online application form, active for at least one year, till the completion of the recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Skill test. Please note that without NOC, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the skill test.
- In case any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper/ Employment News, English version given in the web-site http://dtjvrecruitment.net will prevail.
- BRBCL/KBUNL/NPGCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the district of Patna of Bihar and courts / tribunals / forums in the district of Patna of Bihar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such claims / dispute.