NTRO Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 182 Aviator, Technical Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ntro.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Technical Research Organization can apply Online application on or before 2023-01-21.
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organization|
|Post Name||Aviator, Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||182|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
NTRO Post Details
Aviator-II: 22 Posts
Technical Assistant : 160 Posts
- Aviator-II: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute inElectronics / Communication / Electronics & Communication(Avionics) /Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics (Microwave) / Power Electronics / Applied Electronics / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Computers / Information Technology / Aeronautical Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and Automation/ Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Combination of two or more of above fields/ Passed Section-A & B Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above branch of Engineering; OR Master’s Degree in Science in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Applied Electronics / Power Electronics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Mathematics & Computing / Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Technical Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institutein Computer Science / Computers / Information Technology / Data Science / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Information Science / Big Data Analytics / Software Engineering / Geo-Informatics /Cyber Security / Geomatics/ Geospatial Information System (GIS)/Information Security / Mechanical/ Remote Sensing/Deep Learning / Robotics Engineering/Combination of two or more of above fields / Passed Section-A & B Page 3 of 9 Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above branch of Engineering; OR Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Statistics / Mathematics from a recognized University / Institute; OR Master’s Degree in Sciencein Computer Science / Software Engineering / Software Systems / Computer Technology / Data Science / Big Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Information Technology / Cyber Security / Information Science / Data Science & Spatial Analytics / Geo-Informatics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Cyber Law and Information Security/ Geomatics/ Geospatial Information System (GIS)/ Mathematics & Computing / Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Remote Sensing/Statistics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Aviator-II: Rs. 56100 -177500/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant : Rs. 44900 -142400/- Per Month
- Aviator-II: 35 years
- Technical Assistant : 30 years
General and all: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ntro.gov.in on or before 21st January 2023.
Started Date: 31st December 2022
Application Last Date: 21st January 2023