OAVS Jobs 2020 for Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher, candidates can apply for 737 position after completing Master Degree, B.Ed, Bachelor Degree, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in OAVS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Name||Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||737|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, B.Ed, Bachelor Degree, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA|
Principal:– 144 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
PGT English:- 27 Posts
PGT Physics:- 43 Posts
PGT Chemistry:- 36 Posts
PGT Biology:- 22 Posts
PGT Mathematics:- 36 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 47600/- Per Month
TGT English:- 65 Posts
TGT Social Studies:- 97 Posts
TGT Odia:- 48 Posts
TGT Mathematics:- 54 Posts
TGT Science:- 52 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Physical Education Teacher (PET):- 73 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Computer Teacher:- 40 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 17380/- Per Month
Job Type:- Regular/Contract Basis
Principal:– Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
PGT:- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the relevant subjects OR Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates) in the relevant subjects.
TGT:- Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) OR Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
Physical Education Teacher (PET):- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution. Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
Computer Teacher:- B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University OR ‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University OR B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
Age limit is as of 1st September 2020
|Principal||32 to 50 years|
|PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher||21 to 32 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of a Computer Based Test, Interview, and Performance Test.
For Principal Post
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 1000/-
Others:- Rs. 1500/-
For Other Teaching Post
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 700/-
Others:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Computer Teacher posts in OAVS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on OAVS official website at oav.edu.in from 22nd October 2020 and before 23rd November 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 22nd October 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd November 2020
Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking:- 25th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Admit card for online test/interview, containing the details of the center/venue for the test/interview etc., will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print-out of their admit cards. The candidates can also download their admit cards from the website-www.oav.edu.in using their registration number and password. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for an online test/interview without a valid admit card.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register online much before the closing date as per schedule mentioned in para-1 of this modalities and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the website: www.oav.edu.in on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- OAVS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the OAVS.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. The application shall not be accepted through any other mode.
- The Admit cards/interview letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued an admit card and has appeared in the online examination or allowed to join the OAVS, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as canceled at any stage of this recruitment/service in OAVS on grounds of his/her ineligibility. Therefore, before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in these modalities. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification before or after his/her appointment in OAVS.
- The decision of the OAVS about the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.