Odisha Government recruitment 2016-17 Sikshya Sahayak 48 posts :- Office of the collector, invites application for the position of 48 Sikshya Sahayak vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th September 2016.
Name of post:- Sikshya Sahayak
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 48 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Odisha Teacher eligibility test and passed _2 class standard examination with arts / science / commerce or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the district welfare officer, Khandhamal, Phulbani:- 762001 Odisha on or before 20th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 20th September 2016.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.