Name of Post:- Data Entry operator
Eligibility:- Graduation, PGDCA, DCA
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Qualification:– Candidates applying for the position of Data entry operator should have graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and must have passed PGDCA / DCA etc. of one year duration from recognized / registered university.
Pay Scale:- Rs 11600/- per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Data entry operator should not less than 21 years and should not more than 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
Selection Process:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Data entry operator will be on the basis of career assessment / computer test and viva – voice.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Data entry operator apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates send The Chief District Medical officer, Jaipur on or before 5th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Last date for submission of application is 5th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
- The number of vacancies are 01.
- The name of the organization is National Health Mission.
- The posting will be at Odisha.
- The name of the position is Data entry operator.
- The above position is purely temporary and co – terminus with the scheme.
- The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of selection process and candidate in the ratio 1- 3 of the merit list shall be called for viva – voice.
- Application submitted other than speed post / registered post is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.