Odisha Postal Circle recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website odishapost.gov.i for the recruitment of 4392 vacancies at Odisha Postal Circle. The candidate who is looking for Gramin Dak Sevak can apply online application on or before 15-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||4392|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
Post Name:– Gramin Dak Sevak
No of Post:- 4392
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000 – 35480/- Per Month
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Gen/UR:- 18 – 40 years (as on 15/03/2019)
Relaxation (in Upper age Limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates Or 03 years for OBC Candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/Ex-Service:- Nil
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for GDS posts in Odisha Postal Circle, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Odisha Postal Circle’s official website at odishapost.gov.in on or before 15th April 2019.
Starting Date of Registration:- 15th March 2019
Closing Date of Registration:- 15th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Step To Apply online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Go to Current Openings & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.