OFB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ofhss.ednl.in for the hiring of 1704 vacancies at Ordnance Factories Board. The candidate who is looking for Chargeman can apply online application on or before 09-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factories Board|
|No. of Vacancies||1704|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Degree|
Post Name:– Chargeman
No of Post:- 1704
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- PB-2 (Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month) + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Chargeman:- Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE. OR
A Graduate Degree in Engineering. OR
B.Sc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject.
Must pass A level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India.
A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University.
Any Higher qualification at Bachelor’s Degree/ M Tech / P.G. level will also be acceptable.
Age as on Closing Date of Application 09.08.2014
|UR||Upto 27 years|
|OBC||27 Years + 3 years|
|SC||27 Years + 5 years|
|ST||27 Years + 5 years|
Age Relaxation in addition to above mentioned upper age limits
Physically Handicapped:- Upto 10 years
Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989:- Up to 5 years
Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in central government in same line or allied cadres:- Up to 40 years for UR , 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST Women and Physically Handicapped (PH):- Rs. 50/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination fee through favor of Principal Director, Recruitment Fund ORFB, AMBAJHARI-NAGPUR.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OFB‘s website (direct link is given below) from 10th May 2019 to 09th June 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 10th May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 09th June 2019
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission):- 16th June 2019
For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad:- 23rd June 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
Terms and Conditions:
- No manual application would be entertained. The process of online application will be done through Detailed instructions are available at the LINK site. It will be easy for candidate if he/she can carry scanned copy of his/her recent passport photo and signature for on-line submission.
- Print out of on line Application has to be taken. Applicant has to sign at appropriate place. Along with original copy of Payment Challan, application has to be despatched to a Postal address given in the print out of application form. OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- In case candidate is claiming fee exemption, copies of certificates (Self-Attested) supporting the same mustbeenclosedinthehardcopyofapplication.Admissionwillbeprovisionaluntilconfirmed.
- Acknowledgement will be sent through SMS/email to candidates after receipt of the same in physical format. Intimation about date of exams will be sent through SMS/email to candidates.
- In addition, No Objection Certificate from the competent authority, if already employed in Railways or any government department/public sector undertakings has to be produced during the time of counseling. Counseling & Document Verification will be done based on Merit cum choice for allotment of factory.
- IMPORTANT: ALL SUBSEQUENT INDFORMATION, CORRIGENDUM ABOUT THE NOTICE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OUR WEBSITE WITH LINKFROM ofb.gov.in. And/or can be obtained telephonically on lines 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070from 09:00 hrs to 17:30 Hrs during weekdays (Sunday and Saturday are Holidays). Candidates can mail their difficulties to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange will also have to submit the application on-line only.
- Any other prevailing Government of India rules will be applicable for the above recruitment.