Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems. OFB comprises forty-one Ordnance Factories, nine Training Institutes, three Regional Marketing Centres and four Regional Controllerates of Safety, which are spread all across the country.
4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour in OFB – 19th June 2017
OFB recruitment 2017 – Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour
Ordnance Factories Board released new notification on their official website ofb.gov.in for the recruitment of 4110 (four thousand one hundred and ten) vacancies for Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour. Job seekers should register from 29th May 2017 and before 19th June 2017.
Government Organization:- Ordnance Factories Board
Job Name:- Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour
Job Location:- All India
Advt No.:- 10201/11/0209/1718
Official website: ofb.gov.in
OFB jobs 2017 News
Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour: 4110 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour posts should have Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 32 years as on 19/06/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for OFB recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may register through the website ofb.gov.in.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 29/05/2017
Closing Date: 19/06/2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification Apprentice 7048 posts :- Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) invites application for the position of 7048 Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. Register before 7th February 2017.
Name of post:- Apprentice
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Total No. of Posts:- 7048 Posts
Age Limit:- 14 – 22 years as on 07/02/2017.
Qualification:- Aspirants should have passed 10th class standard examination board with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics and science or passed ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Applicants may register through official website of Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) http://ofb.gov.in from 17/01/2017 to 07/02/2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have passed 10th class standard examination board with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics and science or passed ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT.