Office of the District Judge, Boudh Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 23 Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Office of the District Judge, Boudh can apply Offline application on or before 2021-07-30.
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Boudh|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma|
- Junior Clerk/ Copyist: 16 Posts
- Junior Typist: 4 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 3 Posts
Qualification:- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted u/s. 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1992 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board of University as the case may be. Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Junior Typist, Junior Clerk/ Copyist: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
- Stenographer (Grade-III): Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years as on 28th June 2021
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC
- Payment Mode:- Treasury Challan under the Head 0070 other Administrative Services- 01-Adninistntion of Justices-501.Seruices and Service Fees- 9904650- Law Department-9916730- Examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and subordinate courts.
- SC/ST: Exempted Fee
- Other: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The selection based on Written Exam.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with applications with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates addressed to the Registrar, civil courts, Boudh, pin. 762014 must reach on or before 30th July 2021 by Registered post Speed post. The application also can be submitted in the dropbox of the office provided for the purpose on each working day till 05.00 p.m. on 30th July 2021.
Notification Date: 28th June 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th July 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here