OHPC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ohpcltd.com for the recruitment of 52 vacancies at Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trainee (Non Technical) can apply online application on or before 16-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee (Non Technical)|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
Post Name:– Junior Clerk Trainee/LD Assistant Trainee
No of Post:- 45
Pay Scale:- Pay matrix- Rs. 29200 – 83600/- initial Basis Pay- Rs. 26400
Post Name:– Steno-cum-CA Trainee
No of Post:- 07
Pay Scale:- Pay matrix- Rs. 29200 – 92300/- initial Basis Pay- Rs. 29200
Junior Clerk Trainee/LD Assistant Trainee:- Graduate in any discipline with one year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognised Institute. OR
Diploma in Office Management from recognised Institute with one year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognised institute.
- Graduate in any discipline,
- Shorthand in English- 80 words per minute,
- Typing in English 40 words per minutes and 20 words per minutes in Odia.
- One year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognised institute.
Gen/UR Candidates:- 18 years to 32 years as on 01st March 2019
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, OR
03 years for OBC Candidates, OR
10years for PWD Candidates
Selection on the basis of Computer Based Examination and Skill Test
GEN/SEBC:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card, OR Pay Offline through E Challan.
How to Apply
Eligible candidate may apply online at OHPC’s Website (direct link is given below) from 11th March 2019 to 16th April 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 11th March 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application in Complete Shape:- 16th April 2019 05:00 PM
Last Date for Payment of application Fee (Online/Offline Challan):- 10th April 2019
Tentative Date for Online Examination/Computer Based Test(CBT):- In the Month of May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.ohpcltd.com
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.