Oil India Limited Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the hiring of 11 vacancies at Oil India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Assistant can apply online application on or before 08-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Junior Assistant-I
No of Post:- 11
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 13500 – 28000/- Per Month
Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University. Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
Age limit is as on 8th July 2019
|General||18 to 30 years|
|SC||18 to 35 years|
|OBC (NCL)||18 to 33 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Computer Operation Skill Test.
Check Official Notification
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to The Advertiser Oil India Ltd. 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal on or before 8th July 2019, along with 02 copies of recent 3 cm x 3 cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies of pass certificate of class 10th, Mark sheets and pass certificate of all the requisite qualification, valid SC/ST/OBC/EWS caste certificate & NOC if applicable and all other required documents, testimonials etc.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 8th July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- Candidate(s) are advised to furnish the correct information about their qualification, age, category etc.
- Valid caste certificate by SC/OBC candidate(s) in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act / Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/OBC, the village /town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details, as necessary will have to be submitted / furnished along with the application.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category, the candidate(s) should submit a latest caste certificate as per proforma prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority which would, amongst others, specifically mention that the candidate(s) do not belong to the creamy layer. Further, the validity period of the OBC certificate must be in line with the Government directives/OMs issued from time to time.
- Candidate(s) who are Persons with Benchmark Disability will have to produce valid disability certificate in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more, in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India. The candidate will have to submit/furnish the aforesaid certificate along with the application.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, candidate(s) must submit Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration card and valid Discharge Book / Service and release certificate along with the application.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Criteria of Income & Assets: a) Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019. b) The candidates applying under EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in c) The crucial date i.e. 08.07.2019 for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate may be treated as the closing date for receipt of application for the said post.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her application form. All details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The POSTCODE of the post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the envelope containing the Application.
- Candidate(s) employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU should route their applications through Proper Channel OR submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The candidate must have an active E-mail ID and Mobile Number which must be valid till the process of recruitment is over. Same E-mail ID and mobile number cannot be used by any other candidate for filling application for this notification.
- Candidate(s), who are short-listed for Written Test, shall receive their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test by post. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate(s) for the selection stages will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by OIL.
- OIL will not be responsible for any loss / non-delivery of post due to invalid/wrong address/contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Candidate(s) will be required to carry a Photo Identity Proof for the Written Test and COST. The original Photo Identity Proof shall be checked and verified during the tests. A self-attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected along with the Admit Card during the Written Test and COST. Candidate(s) are advised to retain a copy of the Admit Card for future reference. Valid Govt. Photo Identity Proof like Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Passport etc. shall be accepted. Candidate(s) without valid Govt. Photo Identity Proof shall not be allowed to appear for the Written Test or COST.
- Candidate(s) have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding for appearing in Written Test and COST. No accommodation or arrangement for keeping documents or belongings shall be provided during the entire selection process.
- The results of the Written Test as well as Final selection after completion of COST (which is of qualifying nature only) shall be declared in www.oil-india.com. Candidate(s) are thus advised to periodically visit our above website for the same.
- Candidate(s) are advised to complete the submission of application sufficiently in advance before the last date so as to avoid the possibility of late receipt of the same.
- Candidate(s) must submit valid Employment Registration Card.
- Merely qualifying in Written Test or COST or provisionally selected after the recruitment process shall not confer any right of regular appointment to the applicants. Appointment of provisionally selected candidate(s) is subject to his/her being declared medically fit in the Pre-Employment Examination and fulfilling other pre-employment formalities as per the requirements of the Company.
- Canvassing of any form whether directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidate.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidate(s) on all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the recruitment process etc. and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Vacancy Notification form as per E.E (CNV) Act, 1959 will be sent to the Directorate of Employment, Government of West Bengal and Regional Employment Exchange, Kolkata along with a copy of the vacancy notification for sponsoring eligible candidates. Eligible candidates can also apply directly as per the application format given below. However, if the name of such candidate is sponsored by the concerned employment exchange, then the application received directly through Speed Post / Registered Post will not be considered.
- All disputes with regard to the Vacancy Notification will be subject to the jurisdiction of competent Courts at Kolkata.