Oil India Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the hiring of 48 vacancies at Oil India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Officer can apply online application on or before 28-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||48|
|Educational Qualification||PG, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Senior Officer (Geology) (GL01):– 13 Posts
Senior Officer (Geophysics) (GP02):- 08 Posts
Senior Officer (Reservoir) (RE03):- 06 Posts
Senior Officer (Drilling) (DR04):- 08 Posts
Senior Officer (Production) (PD05):- 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Senior Officer (Geology) (GL01):– PG in Geology / Applied Geology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation Level (excluding PG in Computational Seismology).
Senior Officer (Geophysics) (GP02):- PG in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Exploration Geophysics of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks (Excluding PG in Computational Seismology).
Senior Officer (Reservoir) (RE03):- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks OR Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering / Technology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks and having Engineering at Graduation level.
Senior Officer (Drilling) (DR04):- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks (Excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial / Power / Manufacturing/ Production / Mechatronics / Mining/ Marine Engineering etc.).
Senior Officer (Production) (PD05):- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks (Excluding Automation/Automobile/ Industrial / Power / Manufacturing/ Production / Mechatronics / Mining/ Marine Engineering etc.) OR Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering / Technology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks and having Engineering at Graduation level.
Age limit is as on 28th September 2019
|Senior Officer (Geology) (GL01)|
|Senior Officer (Geophysics) (GP02)|
|Senior Officer (Reservoir) (RE03)|
|Senior Officer (Drilling) (DR04)|
|Senior Officer (Production) (PD05)|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Officer posts in Oil India, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Oil India official website at www.oil-india.com from 8th September 2019 and before 28th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 28th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature/appointment (if selected) of a registered candidate is liable to be cancelled/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The E-mail ID and Mobile number entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year from the date of filling the online application. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process are required to bring their original testimonials and certificates at the time of GD/GT & interview. The following documents will only be accepted at the time of verification: 1. Matriculation / 10th Standard pass certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of birth in support of their claim of age. 2. Degree / Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years / consolidated mark sheet as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree / Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted. 3. Order / letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Calculation of percentage of marks should be as per university/ institute rules. Wherever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute. Rounding off of percentage would not be allowed.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the Selection Test. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the Selection Test.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Selection Test, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligible standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant fields over and above the minimum qualifications.
- OIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates applying for the abovementioned posts and employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies as on the last date of online application should apply through proper channel and upload documentary evidence while applying online. Candidates shall also have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the employer concerned where the candidate is employed at the time of interview essentially without which they would not be allowed to appear in the interview and in such cases the fares will not be reimbursed.
- Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS candidates will be as per Government Directives.
- Caste certificate by candidate as SC/ST/OBC-NCL, in the prescribed format (available at http://www.oilindia.com/Currentopenings) from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste/community, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC-NCL and in case of OBC-NCL candidates that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of, will only be accepted. Please note that no other format of SC/ST/OBC-NCL caste certificate shall be accepted.
- For getting the benefit of reservation under OBC category, the name of the caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘ Central List of Other Backward Classes’ available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. The candidate must not belong to creamy layer. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC, will have to submit at the time of interview, caste certificate, ONLY in the prescribed proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidates caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as OBC and the Village/Town the candidates is ordinarily a resident of.
- OBC candidates must ensure that they possess the latest Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by designated authority from time to time. A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
- PwBD certificate in prescribed format(s) (available at https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) issued by the competent authority will be considered for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue PwBD certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual/ Hearing disability, as the case may be. Please note that no other format of PWD certificate shall be accepted.
- Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PwBD category against identified posts only.
- For availing EWS reservation the conditions and format of the certificate will be followed as per DoPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019–Estt (Res) dated 31/01/2019. The same is down-loadable from http://www.oil-india.com/Currentopenings). Please note that no other format of EWS certificate shall be accepted.
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi at the time of interview.
- Oil India Limited strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- The candidates called for Group Discussion/ interview will be reimbursed to and fro AC-II tier train fare (at base fare only & excluding Premier Trains) as admissible from the declared nearest railway station up to the venue of the interview, subject to the production of the tickets. However, for travel within North East and up to Kolkata, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air (tickets and boarding passes) and economy class air fare will be reimbursed.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.