Oil India Limited Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Oil India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Engineer can apply online application on or before 07-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
Post Name:– Graduate Engineer
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Graduate Degree in any branch of Engineering of minimum 04 years duration.
|Age Limit||As per Oil India Rules|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Venue: Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.- Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam
Walk-in Date:- 7th June 2019 at 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate from concerned authorities at the time of joining
- Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month will be paid.
- Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursements for due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750/- per month or actual whichever is lower, will be paid.
- Travel/ boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.