Oil India Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1 of Consultant Posts has been released on the official website at oil-india.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Oil India Limited can apply online application on or before 29th Dec 2020.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Operator (HMV) Grade VII:- 36 Posts
Jobs Type:- Contract Basis
1. Contract Remuneration of Rs. 40000 /- per month.
2. Local conveyance @ Rs. 6000/- per month.
3. Mobile & Landline Telephone Reimbursement for the due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750/- per month or actual whichever is lower.
4. Travel / Boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per entitlement of the Grade A executives of OIL.
5. Incidentals Rs. 250/- per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
6. Paid leave entitlement of 10 (ten) days for 06 (six) months.
Consultant:- The incumbent should have either retired from the oil sector PSUs at a level of Deputy General Manager or retired Govt. Gazetted Officer of a minimum Tahsildar level preferably from Orissa, having minimum 15 years of experience of handling liaison/ coordination / Land related matters.
Age Limit:- The age of the incumbent should not be more than 70 years as on 29.12.2020
Selection Process:-Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee
Application Fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled in application (in the prescribed format given below) to General Manager (HSE & Administration), BEP, Oil India Limited, IDCO Towers, 3rd Floor, Janpath, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, Pin-751 022 or via E-mail to KGB_CONS@oilindia.in on before 29th December 2020 by 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 29th November 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 29th December 2020
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here