Oil India Limited recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the recruitment of 01 (one) IT Service Engineer Vacancy. Walk-in-interview 30th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||IT Service Engineer|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Interview date||30th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Oil India Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Oil India Limited recruitment 2018.
Oil India Limited recruitment IT Service Engineer Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||IT Service Engineer||01||Rs. 50000/-|
Oil India Limited 2018 IT Service Engineer Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: As per Oil India Limited Rules
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Oil India Limited 2018 Selection process of IT Service Engineer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Oil India Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Oil India Limited application form for IT Service Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate and 2 passport size recent photographs at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, Jodhpur – 342005.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Oil India Limited 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||30.04.2018|
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the walk-in interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered Medical Practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Travel & accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only