Oil India Limited recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator), 01 (one) for Unskilled (Attendant-I) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Unskilled|
|No of vacancies||06|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last date||25th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Oil India Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Oil India Limited recruitment 2018.
Oil India Limited recruitment Junior Assistant, Unskilled vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator)||05||Rs. 13500 – 28000/-|
|2||Unskilled (Attendant-I)||01||Rs. 9300 – 17000/-|
Oil India Limited 2018 eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant, Unskilled
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University or Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application for S.no-1. Passed Class 10th or equivalent from Govt. Recognized Board for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years for General, 18 to 35 years for SC/ST & 18 to 33 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) as on 25.04.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant, Unskilled 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Computer Operation Skill Test
Oil India Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Oil India Limited application form for Junior Assistant, Unskilled 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with two copies of recent 03 cm x 03 cm colored photographs and self-attested photo copies of all relevant documents/certificates/testimonial send to the Advertiser (Oil India Limited) 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal on or before 25.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant, Unskilled 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||25.04.2018|
- All applicants must fulfill the essential eligibility criteria of the post(s) stipulated in the advertisement. No enquiry asking for advice with regard to eligibility will be entertained. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate(s) for the selection stage will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by OIL.
- ALL PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE IN ORIGINAL AS WELL AS SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS FOR VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINIATION (PEME) I.E, CLASS 10TH OR EQUIVALENT ADMIT CARD/PASS CERTIFICATE INDICATING DATE OF BIRTH, ALL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DOUMENTS / CERTIFICATES /TESTIMONIALS INCLUDING ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION, CASTE CERTIFICATES, DISABILITY CERTIFICATE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD), VALID DISCHARGE BOOK/SERVICE AND RELEASE CERTIFICATE AND Z.S.W.O. REGISTRATION CARD IN CASE OF EXSERVICEMEN, VALID EMPLOYMNET EXCHANGE REGISTRATION CARD AND OTHER CERTIFICATES, AS APPLICABLE, ISSUED BY APPROPRIATE COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
- All relevant documents/certificates/testimonials should be issued on or before the crucial date i.e. 25.04.2018 (i.e. LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION) and must be valid as on the crucial date.
- Valid caste certificate by candidate(s) seeking age relaxation as SC/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/OBC (Non Creamy Layer), the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details, as necessary will have to be submitted/furnished along with the application. For claiming the benefit of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category, the candidate(s) should submit caste certificate as perproforma prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority which would amongst others specifically mention that the candidate(s) do not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy layer). Further, the “VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE OBC CERTIFICATE IN RESPECT OF ‘CREAMY LAYER’ STATUS OF THE CANDIDATE(S)” must be in line with the Government Directives/OMs issued from time to time. Candidate(s) with OBC caste but belonging to creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation/relaxation benefits. Accordingly, such candidate(s) may choose to apply for the post provided they meet the age criteria applicable to General candidate(s) and indicate their caste category as “General”.
- PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidate(s) will have to produce valid DISABILITY CERTIFICATE in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more, in the prescribed format(s) as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. These documents have to be submitted/furnished for verification at the time of Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and the candidate(s) will be considered for appointment to the post on fulfilling the prescribed standards of Medical Fitness of Oil India Limited. The Competent Authority to issue DISABILITY CERTIFICATE shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India.
- The candidature of a candidate will be rejected if his/her documents/certificates/testimonials etc. submitted are found to be false. Names of such candidate(s) will be blacklisted for applying against any post in Oil India Limited in future.
- For Post in SN 1: The provisional appointment as a ‘Trainee’ will be processed only after clearing/complying with the Company’s prescribed Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) formalities. Further, the provisional appointment as a ‘Trainee’ will be purely provisional/temporary and is subject to verification of all the testimonials submitted in respect of Age, Caste/Tribe/OBC(NCL) certificate, Educational and Experience qualifications, etc. as applicable and also verification of the Character & antecedents through the proper channels. The provisionally selected candidate(s) shall be eligible for confirmation /absorption in the Company in a regular grade only after requisite documents/certificates/testimonials are duly verified and positive character and antecedents are received from the concerned authorities. In case, the verification report received reveals that any of the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted is found false/fake/incorrect or any adverse reports/non clearance of character and antecedents in the Police Verification Report is received, provisional appointment as a ‘Trainee’ will be terminated/cancelled/disqualify at any stage with 15 days notice, besides being liable for penal action under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false/fake/incorrect documents/certificates/testimonials or for adverse reports of character and antecedents. For Post in SN 2: Final appointment of the provisionally selected candidate in the Company will be subject to complying with Company’s prescribed Pre-Employment formalities i.e. verification of certificates, pre-employment medical examination, police verification report of character and antecedents and after compliance with all other formalities as per the Recruitment Policy and Rules of the Company. In case, the verification report received reveals that any of the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted is found false/fake/incorrect or any adverse reports/non clearance of character and antecedents in the Police Verification Report is received, provisional selection will be terminated/cancelled/disqualify at any stage, besides being liable for penal action under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false/fake/incorrect documents/certificates/testimonials or for adverse reports of character and antecedents.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SHALL AMOUNT TO REJECTION OF CANDIDATURE.
- The decision of the OIL Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Notification form as per E.E (CNV) Act, 1959 has been sent to the Directorate of Employment, Government of West Bengal and Regional Employment Exchange, Kolkata along with a copy of the vacancy notification for sponsoring eligible candidates. Eligible candidates can also apply directly as per the application format given below. However, if the name of such candidate is sponsored by the concerned employment exchange also, then the application received directly through Speed Post / Registered Post will not be considered.
- CANDIDATE(S) APPLYING FOR MORE THAN ONE POST ON FULFILLING THE REQUISITE CRITERIA MUST SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS SEPARATELY FOR EACH POST. THE ENVELOPE CONTAINING THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUPERSCRIBED WITH ‘POST CODE’.
- All the details given in the application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU should route their application through proper channel and submit “No Objection Certificate” along with the Application.
- THE ENVELOPE CONTAINING THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUPER SCRIBED WITH THE ‘POST CODE’.
- Valid Contact Number should be compulsorily and clearly mentioned in the application AND THE SAME SHOULD BE ACTIVE AND VALID FOR A PERIOD OF 01 (ONE) YEAR FROM THE CRUCIAL DATE i.e. 25.04.2018.
- CANDIDATES FULFILLING THE REQUISITE CRITERIA MUST SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS BY REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST ONLY.