Oil India Limited Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.oil-india.com for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Oil India Limited. The candidate who is looking for HSE Officer can apply online application on or before 18-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||HSE Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– HSE Officer
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
BE/ B.Tech in any discipline.
As per Oil India Rules
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and original mark sheets, pass certificate, caste & experience certificate and a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate with 2 passport size recent photographs and original documents for verification.
Venue: Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.- Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam
Walk-in Date:- 18th March 2019 at 08:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- Incidentals Rs. 250 per day will be paid for actual no. of days worked for OIL outside the place of engagement.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.