OMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.omcltd.in for the hiring of 15 vacancies at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager can apply online application on or before 31-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
General Manager:– 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 127100 – 216300/- Per Month
Dy. General Manager:- 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 78800 – 209200/- Per Month
Sr. Manager:- 05 Posts
Manager:- 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
BE/B. Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC.
Age limit is as on 30th September 2019
|General Manager||55 years|
|Dy. General Manager||44 years|
|Sr. Manager||40 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill up the application format & submit the Director (Personnel) THE ODISHA MINING CORPORATION LTD. (A GOLD CATEGORY STATE PSU) OMC House, Post Box No. 34, Bhubaneswar-751001 on or before 31st October 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st October 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website. www.omcltd.in /recruitment portal at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules 2012 (visit Corporation website . (www.omcltd.in)
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Odisha.