ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 08 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer can apply online application on or before 24-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, DM|
Contract Medical Officer-Emergency Duty: 05 Posts
Salary Breakup:- Rs.72000/-Per Month
Contract Medical Officer-Physician (Post are for Cardiology OPD/Ward): 01 Post
Contract Medical Officer-Cardiology: 01 Post
Contract Medical Officer-Radiology: 01 Post
Salary Breakup:- Rs.100000/-Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Contract Medical Officer-Emergency Duty: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
Contract Medical Officer-Physician (Post are for Cardiology OPD/Ward): MD with 02 years Post MD experience in Cardiology
Contract Medical Officer-Cardiology: DM-Cardiology
Contract Medical Officer-Radiology: MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis)
|Age Limit||As per ONGC Rules|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents and original certificates for verification.
Venue:- Satya Pal Wahi (ONGC) Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun
Walk-in Date:- 24th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Caste Certificate Formats:- Click here
EWS Certificate Formats:- Click here
Medical Fitness Requirements:- Click here
- Engagement is purely temporary, on a contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
- Engagement on the contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Twelve days casual leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted as per the Maternity Benefit Amendment Act to the female doctors subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the act.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should appear for a walk-in-interview and bring all original certificates including No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the existing employer if any (in case of Govt./ PSU employees).
- The selected candidates are to be posted in Dehradun.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website